10 Ways to be Daring in June
Jun 25, 2018 10:00AM
by Peaches McCahill
This month, we dare you to try new things on your quest to live your best life.
1. Dare to be honest and share your true feelings.
2. Dare to evolve. Change your hairstyle or wear red lipstick.
3. Dare to try something for the thrill of it. Try skydiving, zip lining or rocking climbing.
4. Dare to be child-like.
5. Dare to write a poem.
6. Dare to sign up for a race.
7. Dare to ask someone out on a date.
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
8. Dare to forgive someone,
9. Dare to be spontaneous.
10. Dare to love yourself, no matter what.
Peaches McCahill is founder and president of The McCahill Group, a leading provider of health, wellness, beauty and talent solutions, and owner of the new M Power Studio. She has a passion to inspire others with simplistic lifestyle suggestions.