St. Cecilia Music Center in Grand Rapids Kicks off their 135-Year Anniversary with 10-timeGRAMMY™ Award Winner Arturo Sandoval
Oct 01, 2018 11:36AM
Concert tickets for Arturo Sandoval are $45 and $50 and can be purchased by calling St. Cecilia Music Center at 616-459-2224 or visiting the box office at 24 Ransom Ave. NE. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.scmc-online.org. A pre-concert reception with wine / hors d'oeuvresis available by reservation for $15 and begins at 6:30 pm. A post-concert party with dessert, coffee and wine is open to all ticket-holders and Arturo Sandoval’s music will be available after the concert.
Additional Jazz Series Concerts at SCMC during the 2018/2019 135th anniversary season include:
- The Acoustic Café Folk Series - October 4, 2018
- Pokey LaFarge – Solo - October 4, 2018
- Arturo Sandoval – October 11, 2018
- The Kenny Barron Quintet - November 1, 2018.
- The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center - November 15, 2018, March 14, 2019 and April 25, 2019
- The Lone Bellow - November 29, 2018
- Joey DeFranceso - February 7, 2018.
- Béla Fleck & Abigail Washburn - February 9, 2019
- The Milk Carton Kids – February 28, 2019
- Veronica Swift and the Benny Green Trio - March 7, 2019.
- Leo Kottke – April 18, 2019
- March 23, 2019, the first annual Helen DeVos Legacy Award dinner will debut to honor the late Helen DeVos, lifelong benefactor and supporter of many arts organizations in the community.
- A second special event celebrating women during the 2018/2019 season will be an educational outreach performance for Grand Rapids Public Schools from the New York based organization JazzReach.