5 Things to Do in West Michigan This Weekend, March 1-3Feb 26, 2019 11:38AM ● By WLMagazine
From enjoying the Lakeshore with your girlfriends to taking in thought-provoking contemporary art or learning about the history of maple syrup with your kiddos, West Michigan has a little something for everyone this weekend.
- Girlfriends Weekend. You’re invited to spend three days shopping, dining and indulging in all Downtown Holland has to offer. Downtown Holland. Downtownholland.com
- Or Does it Explode? multimedia group exhibition on the documentation of refugees and forced migration. In an effort to build awareness of the millions of lives affected globally, this exhibition offers figurative work merged with descriptive text that individualizes the numerous struggles that result from migration. UICA. uica.org
- Beer Dinner. A great way to meet fellow beer-lovers and have a great night out in downtown Grand Rapids. CityFlatsHotel. 7 pm - 10 pm. Eventbrite.com
- Maple Moon. Join us for a Native American tale of a young boy who helps his people survive a difficult and learn how people from long ago gathered, cooked and enjoyed maple syrup. Blandford Nature Center. 2 - 3:30 pm. Blandfordnaturecenter.org
- Classic NOLA Cocktails. Join us as we create two New Orleans cocktails that will give you the Mardi Gras vibe. Downtown Market. 4 pm - 5:30 pm. Downtownmarketgr.com