Five Things to do in West Michigan April 26-28
Apr 23, 2019 09:00AM
Get ready for another exciting weekend in West Michigan!
- James and the Giant Peach. Come face to face with adventure, adversity and giant insects in this fun musical. Grand Rapids Civic Theatre. April 26 and 27 at 7:30 pm; April 28 at 2 pm. Grct.org
- Aziz Ansari Road to Nowhere. DeVos Performance Hall. 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm. Devosperformancehall.com
- Spring Clean-up. Help the Fulton Street Farmers Market team tidy up the grounds and plant some flower in preparation for opening day. Fulton Street Farmers Market. 1 - 4 pm. Fultonstreetmarket.org
- Huge Indoor Garage Sale. Shop around at over 150 different tables with garage sale goods! There will be free parking and admissions. HSB Inc. 8 am - 2 pm. Facebook.com/HomeSchoolBuilding
- Party for the Planet. Connect with nature and wildlife on this annual Earth Day event. All activities are included with the price of admission. John Ball Zoo. 9 am - 6 pm. Jbzoo.org