5 Things to Do in West Michigan This Weekend, May 3-5Apr 30, 2019 03:35PM ● By WLMagazine
- Alice in Wonderland. Go down the rabbit hole for the triumphant return of the dizzyingly beautiful Alice in Wonderland from choreographer Brian Enos and visual artist Luis Grane. When: May 3-5. Where: Grand Rapids Ballet. For more information and tickets.
- Fiesta 2019! Live music and performances, delicious food, amusement park, and more, this gathering is a true celebration of our Latino culture. When: Friday and Saturday, May 3 & 4. Where: The Shops at Westshore. For more information.
- Donut and Beer Festival. Attendees can expect one of a kind donuts, craft beers, ciders, live music, and fun activities. When: Saturday, May 4. Where: Fifth Third Ballpark. For more information and tickets.
- Spring West Michigan Mom's Sale. Buy new or gently used baby and children clothing (boy/girl size 0-16), maternity clothing, toys, nursery furniture, books, bikes, and anything else that is baby, child, or maternity related! When: Saturday, May 4. Where: DeVos Place Convention Center. For more information.
- Alebrije Painting Workshop. Celebrate and learn about Mexico's culture through this fun and relaxing workshop! When: Sunday, May 5. Where: Lions & Rabbits. For more information and tickets.