5 Things to Do in West Michigan This Weekend, May 24-26May 22, 2019 02:05PM ● By WLMagazine
- Cats & Canvas. Bring out your inner artist at Cats & Canvas! At this cat-themed painting class, a skilled instructor will direct you every step
- of the way to create the purr-fect work of art. When: May 24. Where: Happy Cat Cafe. For more information and tickets.
- Mounted Staghorn Fern. Learn the process of mounting a staghorn fern, their maintenance and care. 7 pm - 8 pm. When: May 24. Where: Light Gallery and Studio. For more information and tickets.
- MeXo Salsa Gala Dance Party. Hot Latin dance music by DJ Tony Banks playing the best In Bachata, Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue, and Reggaeton. When: May 25. Where: MeXo. For more information and tickets.
- Ain’t Nothing Like Family: Ms. Wilkins Goes to the Club. In this hilarious performance, a family shows what it means to stick together in this present time as they allow their faith to get them through troubled times. 7 pm. When: May 25. Where: Peter Wege Auditorium. For more information.
- Jams, Jellies and Marmalades. Learn how to make a variety of recipes using jams, jellies and marmalades. 10 am. When: May 26. Where: Eight Street Farmers Market. For more information.