5 Things to Do in West Michigan This Weekend, June 7-9Jun 04, 2019 09:00AM ● By WLMagazine
- Festival of the Arts. For 50 years, Grand Rapids has been celebrating art, culture and food via this free festival that takes over the heart of downtown for three days in June. When: June 7, noon-10 pm; June 8, 10-10 pm, June 9, 10-6 pm. Where: Ottawa Street, Lion Street, Pearl Street and Ionia Street Entry: Free. Family Friendly. For more information.
- Movies on Monroe: Beetlejuice & Bohemian Rhapsody. Movies on Monroe, the premier outdoor film series in Grand Rapids, returns this summer with big screen entertainment. When: June 7, 6pm-midnight. Where: 555 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Entry: Free. Family Friendly. For more information.
- Bridge Blast 2019! In celebration of two years in business, City Built Brewing Company is hosting an all day event on the 6th Street Bridge and Park that includes family-friendly fun events, a .1k dog walk complete with a doggy photo booth, henna, barre class, beer and more.When: June 8, 8am-11pm. Where: City Built Brewing Company Entry: Bridge Blast Admission $15, Bridge Blast VIP $50. For more information and tickets.
- Princess Day at the Zoo. Come meet your favorite princesses at John Ball Zoo! All princesses, princes and knights are welcome. When: June 8, 9am-5pm. Where: John Ball Zoo Entry: FREE. For more information.
- Pride Storytelling Event. When: June 9, 2pm-3pm. Where: Books & Mortar Entry: FREE. For more information.