5 Things to Do This Weekend, August 30 - September 1
Aug 27, 2019 03:47PM
August 29-September 1
- Bridge Street Market's 1 Year Anniversary Celebration. Celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Bridge Street Market with various events throughout the weekend, including onsite screenprinting, local vendors, cupcake decorating, face painting and more. When: August 29 to September 1. Where: Bridge Street Market. Entry: Free. For more information.
August 31 & September 1
- National Dahlia Show at Meijer Gardens. Stroll through the Grand Room filled with stunning blooms, entered by dahlia aficionados from throughout the country. Be amazed by flowers the size of dinner plates and discover the huge variety of flower colors and forms available. Where: Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park. Entry: Free. For more information.
- Gold Coast Doulas Annual Diaper Drive. Help Gold Coast Doulas collect 40,000 diapers throughout the month of Septemeber to support families in need in Kent, Ottawa, and Allegan counties to celebrate their 4th anniversary. When: September 1, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Where: Various partner locations. For more information.
- Murder Mystery Dinner in Grand Rapids. Join The Murder Mystery Company live in Grand Rapids for the showing of Death of a Gangster, an immersive mystery experience full of twists and turns. When: August 30, 7 p.m.-9 p.m. Where: Pietro's Italian Restaurant. Entry: $45. For more information and tickets.
- Megan Dooley - LIVE at Founders. Born and raised in Kalamazoo, Megan Dooley has been performing in Michigan and surrounding areas for over 14 years. Steeped in rich American roots music that bursts with a modern attitude and soulful inflection, Dooley captures audiences whether performing solo or leading a full band. When: August 31, 9:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Where: Founders Tap Room. Entry: $5 cover, 21+. For more information.
To Do Grand Rapids West Michigan Women's LifeStyle Magazine this weekend gold coast doulas founders Michigan singer kalamazoo 5 things to do september 2019 WLM 1 year anniversary august august 2019 bride street market cover founders tap room frederick meijer gardens and sculpture park megan dooley murder mystery dinner in grand rapids national dahlia show Pietros Italian Restaurant september 1