5 Things to Do This Weekend, Oct. 11-13Oct 08, 2019 01:35PM ● By WLMagazine
Friday, Oct 11-Saturday, Oct 12
- Fall Fest. Watch as nationally-recognized professional pumpkin carvers show off their skills, take a hayride, stroll the decorated streets and enjoy fun activities and games for children. When: Friday, Oct 11, 3-7pm; Saturday, Oct. 12, 10am-1pm. Where: Downtown Holland and Farmers Market. Click for more information.
Saturday, Oct 12
- The Great Pumpkin Run: Grand Rapids. Celebrate the best season of all by tackling 3.1 miles with us this Fall! Run, walk, skip, or jog the 5K through the park before cooling off with some apple cider at the finish line. When: Saturday, Oct 12 Where: Riverside Park. 2001 Monroe Ave NE. Click for more information.
- 9th Annual Rock the Runway Grand Rapids: Fashion with a Cause. Rock the Runway is a community fashion show developed to increase Breast Cancer Awareness in our urban Community. When: Saturday, Oct. 12, 6-10pm Where: William C Abney Performing Arts Auditorium, 3075 30th St. SW Fee: $17-50. Click for more information.
- Hudsonville Urban Hayday. Join in on this free annual fall festival, complete with hay rises, a bounce house, a critter barn, favorite fall foods and more. When: Saturday, Oct 12, 11am-4pm. Where: Terra Square, 3380 Chicago Drive. Click for more information.
Sunday, Oct. 13
- "Casper" - Presented by Fountain Street Church. When: Sunday, Oct. 13, 3pm Where: Peter Wege Auditorium, 1130 Wealthy St SE Fee: Adults $5; children (under 13) $2. Click for more information.
Life, To Do fountain street church Wealthy Theatre grand rapids community media center Breast Cancer October october 2019 weekend fall 5k autumn casper Downtown Holland Farmers Markey Fall Fest fest Hudsonville Urban Hayday Riverside Park Rock'n the runway GR The Great Pumpkin Run: Grand Rapids william c abney auditorium