5 Things to do This Weekend December 27-29Dec 24, 2019 01:12PM ● By WLMagazine
Friday, Dec. 27-Sunday, Dec. 29
- Snowflake Break. Family-friendly programs and activities themed around special exhibits Design Zone and TOYS! Grand Rapids Public Museum. 9-5 pm. Click for more information.
Friday, Dec. 27
- Havana Nights. Latin dancing and cocktail specials. Danzon Cubano. 8-10 pm. Click for more information.
Saturday, Dec. 28
- Yule Ball ft. The Accidentals, Tonks & the Aurors. 20 Monroe Live. 8:15 pm. Click for more information.
- Grand Rapids Reptile & Exotic Pet Expo. Featuring pets from all over the world. 10 am-3 pm. Click for more information.
Sunday, Dec. 29
- Happy Cat Yoga. Sixty minutes of guided yoga followed by 30 minutes of social time with kittens. Happy Cat Cafe. 10-11:30 am. Click here for more information.