5 Things to do This Weekend January 3-5Dec 31, 2019 11:33AM ● By WLMagazine
Friday, January 3
- West Michigan Food and Beverage Industry Awards. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a three-course plated meal while awards are bestowed upon winners in 18 categories, including Cocktail/Bar Program of the Year, Local Farm of the Year, Restaurant of the Year and more. JW Marriott. 6pm. Click here for more information.
Saturday, January 4
- January Indie Flea GR. Shop your favorite local vendors while discovering new ones to love. Wealthy Theatre Community Annex Building. 10 am-4 pm. Click here for more information.
- Snowshoe Hike. Practice your snowshoe skills, as you hike along with our Master Naturalist. Blandford Nature Center. 2-3:30 pm. Click here for more information.
Sunday, January 5
- Cabochon Stone Setting Workshop. In this 5 hour class, you will learn to cut, solder, and work with silver and bezel wire to set cabochon stones in your own ring or pendant. 10 am-3 pm. The Hot Spot. Click here for more information.
- Cocktail Class. Learn how to make cocktails with Forty Pearl bar manager and Grand River Distillery's Master Distiller. Forty Pearl. Noon-2 pm. Click here for more information.