5 Things To Do This Weekend, Feb. 28-March 1Feb 25, 2020 10:00AM ● By WLMagazine
Friday, Feb. 28
- Beautiful Blossoms by the Lake. Join in on the fun at Wine and Canvas Studio! Follow a step by step instruction to complete a beautiful painting, all while sipping on your favorite beverages. Leave your cares at the door and dive on in to the party! The cost is $35 per seat and the party starts goes from 6-9 p.m. Click here for more information.
- The Great Wine and Food Symposium. Travel around the world in one evening! The Great Wine and Food Symposium is your annual winter escape. Not sure which variety of wine is your favorite? The Great Wine & Food Symposium is your guide to understanding and appreciating the rich variety and many pleasures of wine. Join #WGVU on Friday, February 28th at the Grand Rapids Public Museum, from 7:30 - 10:30 PM for The Great Wine & Food Symposium presented by WGVU and D&W Fresh Market. Click here for more information.
Saturday, Feb. 29
- Disney On Ice Presents: Celebrate Memories. Your favorite Disney stories come to life at Disney On Ice presents Celebrate Memories, Saturday at 11 AM. Sail along with Moana on her high-seas adventure and dance with Woody, Buzz and all the Toy Story friends. Feel inspired when love wins in Frozen and dreams come true for the Disney Princesses. Share the excitement and make new memories the whole family will treasure forever! *Note: costumes not permitted for guests 14 years & older. Click here for more information.
- Matilda at Grand Rapids Civic Theatre. Visit the Grand Rapids Civic Theatre to see Matilda The Musical, a theatre adaptation of the children's book, written by Roald Dahl. The story follows a young girl with striking intelligence, wit, and psychokinetic abilities who attempts to rid the school of it's horrid headmistress, with the support of her teacher. The ticket prices range from $20-$39 and the show begins at 7:30 PM. Click here for more information.
Sunday, Mar. 1
- Yoga Brunch at The Winchester. AM Yoga is partnering with The Winchester for a yoga session on their newly enclosed patio! The session starts at 9am sharp and has limited space, be sure to register soon, as spots are sure to fill up quickly. You can register through MindBody. $15 for the session. And don't rush out after — complementary mimosa waiting to cool you down after. Of course, regular brunch menu starts at 10am too. Click here for more information.