10 More Local People Whose Kindness Will Inspire YouApr 22, 2020 01:54PM ● By WLMagazine
With the stress of the pandemic impacting all of us, there are those in our community who are going above and beyond to spread acts of kindness during coronavirus.
Click here to read our first round up of 10 local people whose kindness will inspire you.
1.This sweet young man who drew these picture to cheer up residents of Clark Retirement Community.
2. The owners of the Candied Yam, who fed 170 grocery store workers last week.
3.The Mitten Brewing and Long Road Distillers, which donated 10 gallons of hand sanitizer to Metro Health.
4.These West Michigan business owners who are pooling their resources to 3D print personal protection equipment for frontline workers.
5. i Understand, which is providing financial assistance for those in need to access virtual support groups from Lifeology counseling.
6. Everyone who donated to this GoFundMe campaign to raise money for Meals on Wheels Western Michigan.
7. This Affinity Mentoring staff member, who delivered gift cards to families in need.
8. These runners, who participated in the virtual Gazelle Girl Half-Marathon and raised more than $6,000 for Make-A-Wish Michigan.
9.The Chinese Association of West Michigan, which in one week donated more than 2,500 personal protection equipment to various organizations in need across West Michigan.
10. And finally, this thoughtful young lady who delivered breakfast to the heroes working in environmental services at Blodgett Hospital.