5 Things to Do This Weekend, July 26-28
Jul 24, 2019 11:35AM
July 26 & 27
- Taste of Grand Rapids at John Ball Park. The Taste of Grand Rapids features restaurants with some of the most delicious dishes and entertainment West Michigan has to offer. When: July 26 3 p.m. and July 27 11 a.m. Where: John Ball Park. For more information.
- CreativeMornings GR July Event: "END." Join in for a very special panel discussion with local entrepreneurs on how an END to something in their lives brought new life to their work and passions. When: July 26, 8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. Where: Start Garden. For more information and tickets.
- 616 Grand Productions presents Caribbean Summer Jam IV. Come dressed colorfully and dance the night away to the riddim of the night. When: July 27, 9 p.m. Where: 20 Monroe Live. Entry: $20. For more information and tickets.
- The Color Run 5K Grand Rapids. Let your love shine at the happiest run under the sun! On The Color Run Love Tour, good vibes are the only kind of vibes allowed. When: July 27, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Where: 300 Ottawa Ave NW. Entry: Free Flower Child: $0, Wild Child: $14.99, Indie Color Runner: $29.99, and GROOVY Color Runner: $34.99. For more information and tickets.
- Dog Night At The Ballpark! - Whitecaps vs. Great Lakes Loons. Bring your furry friends out to the ballpark! Water and baths will be available. Presented by BISSELL. When: July 28, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Where: Fifth Thirdball Park. $9-$17. Entry: For more information and tickets.
To Do Events West Michigan Women's LifeStyle Magazine things to do 20 Monroe Live Michigan pets weekend 5k Fun Kids tickets july 2019 616 grand productions present caribbean summer jam adults Bissell caribbean summer jam creative mornings gr dog night at the ballpark fifth thirdball park fifth thirdball park dog night furry friends john ball park July Events Start Garden taste of Grand Rapids teenegers the color run 5k grand rapids whitecaps