5 Things to Do This Weekend, August 2-4
Jul 30, 2019 09:00AM
July 30 - August 3
- Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival Carnival Midway. A nationally recognized festival that honors and respects the men and women of the United States Coast Guard. When: July 30-August 3. Where: Grand Haven. For more information.
August 1 - 3
- Rockford Sidewalk Sale. Discounts on summer and past seasons styles. Up to 80% off, clothing, jewelry, purses, scarves and more! When: August 1 - 3, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Where: Lee & Birch Rockford. Entry: FREE. For more information.
- 10th Annual Back to School Bash. Giveaways for preschool to 8th grade while supplies last. Children must be present to receive giveaways. When: August 2, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Where: YMCA. Entry: FREE. For more information.
- Prehispanic Dinner Series - Olmeca Culture. Chef Oscar has prepared a delicious and unique 5-course Prehispanic menu for you to enjoy and learn about the food and culture of the Olmeca. The dinner will feature cocktail pairings to go with each course. When: August 2, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Where: MeXo. Entry: $105 per ticket. For more information and tickets.
- Fulton Street Artisan Market. Join us for the Fulton Street Artisan Market Find handmade crafts and works of art from local artisans. When: August 4, 12 a.m. - 3 p.m. Where: Fulton Street Artisan Market. Entry: FREE. For more information.
To Do Grand Rapids Downtown Grand Rapids YMCA Holland weekend 2019 WLM august 2019 summer 2019 5 things to do in west michigan 10th annual back to school bash artisan market august 2-4 carnival cocktails fulton street artisan market grand haven coast guard festival carnival midway lee & birch meXo prehispanic dinner series rockford sidewalk sale street market tickets