5 Things to Do in West Michigan This Weekend, May 10-12 (Mother's Day Edition)May 07, 2019 11:12AM ● By WLMagazine
- Food Truck Fridays. This weekly gathering of the best food trucks in West Michigan is back! Treat mom to some good grub and enjoy an evening in the park. When: May 10. Where: Riverside Park. For more information.
- Moms and Mimosas Brunch & Paint. Sip on a mimosa float and paint a beautiful spring bouquet with your mom. When: May 11 from 9 am to 11 am. Where: Love's Ice Cream. For more info and tickets.
- Mother's Day Mini Hop. Enjoy walking down the beautiful Wealthy Street corridor between Union and Eastern to find festive shopping events made just for mom. When: May 11 from 11 am to 7 pm. Where: Wealthy Street. For more info.
- Free Fries for Moms on Mother's Day. HopCat is offering free Cosmik Fries with any other purchase to all moms who dine in on Mother's Day. When: May 12 from 10 am to 12 am. Where: HopCat. For more info.
- Long Road Distillers Mother's Day Brunch. Celebrate all the important women in your life at award-winning distillery Long Road Distillers on Mother's Day. When: May 12 from 10 am to 3 pm. Where: Long Road Distillers. For more info.