5 Things to Do This Weekend, July 19-21Jul 16, 2019 12:00PM ● By WLMagazine
- Late Night Street Food at Sovengard. The Sovengard will be open late to serve authentic Mexican street food in their beirgarten. The evening also features entertainment from a live DJ and food and drink specials. When: July 19, 11 p.m. - 2 a.m. Where: The Sovengard. Entry: Free. For more information.
- Lion Day. Join John Ball Zoo's Lion Day to learn more about lions and what you can do to help! When: July 20, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Where: John Ball Zoo. Entry: Free. For more information.
- Grand Rapids Grizzly Jam Street PARTY - Gunnar and Grizzly Boys. Zoko 822, The Garage Bar and StreetEatsGR team up for a stellar block party. When: July 20, 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Where: Zoko 822. Entry: $10. For more information and tickets.
- Kitten Adoption Day at Craft Beer Cellar. Humane Society of West Michigan and Short's Brewing Company invite to a play with kittens while enjoy craft brews. Part of proceeds from Short's beer sales will go to benefit the Human Society of West Michigan, with Craft Beer Cellar matching. When: July 21, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. Where: Craft Beer Cellar. Entry: Free. For more information
- An evening with Two-Faced Wilson & Matthew Jason. Enjoy lyrically driven Americana/indie folk rock and riff driven blues rock and roll at Creston Brewery. When: July 21, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. Where: Creston Brewery. Entry: Free. For more information.
To Do Grand Rapids West Michigan Women's LifeStyle Magazine John Ball Zoo Things to do this weekend 5 things to do WLM creston brewery summer 2019 tickets july 2019 an evening with two-faced wilson and matthew jason Craft Beer Cellar for more information grand rapids grizzly jam street party human society of west michigan kitten adoption late night street food lion day Short's Brewing Company street eats gr the garage bar The Sovengard weekend july 19-21 Zoko 822